Amazing Benefits Of The Banana And Milk Diet
You have an important occasion coming your way, and you want to wear your favorite dress. But unfortunately, it doesn’t fit you anymore. Such a disappointment! Clearly, you need to lose that extra flab to fit into that dress. And to do that easily, try the banana-milk diet. It is an effective weight loss method that you need to follow for 3 to 4 days to see incredible results. It was developed by Dr. George Harrop in 1934 for diabetic patients, which has now become a popular quick weight loss diet plan. Remember, this is a fad diet and should not be followed for more than 4 days. Keeping that in mind, read on to find out how to go about the banana and milk diet. But first, let me give you a few facts.
How The Banana And Milk Diet Promotes Weight Loss
The banana and milk diet is based on a simple principle – low-calorie and highly nutritious foods to whittle the flab away. You will consume 2-3 bananas and 2-3 cups of full-fat milk 3 times a day. Each banana contains around 100 calories, and a cup of milk contains not more than 80 calories. Hence, consuming a meal of this diet thrice would not let you have more than 1000 calories per day.
We emphasize on full-fat milk because research has proven that it is full-fat milk that aids weight loss and not the low-fat version. You can have the banana after or before consuming milk or even blend them together. Moreover, along with banana and milk, you will consume a few other protein-rich and fiber-rich foods that will help you lose the fat quickly without making you feel starved. And finally, you will drink enough water to keep yourself hydrated and flush out toxins.
Main Idea – You will consume about 1000 calories per day – 3 times banana and milk per day and other healthy foods – and keep yourself hydrated to shed fat quickly.
Now, the question is, why a banana? Why not any other fruit? Well, here’s the answer.
Banana’s Portion Of Benefits
- Bananas, as we all know, are highly nutritious fruits that are rich in vitamins, dietary fiber, and minerals, especially potassium (about 422 mg in one banana), which is vital for the normal functioning of the body.
- They also contain fiber (about 3 gms in one banana) that helps the body get rid of the accumulated toxins.
- They also give a satiated feeling, making one feel full for a long time.
- Above all, they are tasty and consuming them is easy.
Milk’s Portion Of Benefits
- Milk is a quintessential element of our daily diet. It is rich in calcium and proteins that help strengthen the bones and muscles.
- Apart from retaining bone strength, calcium also helps in cell signaling, parathyroid hormone balancing, and regulating protein functions.
- Full-fat milk helps reduce central obesity.
- Milk also helps to lower blood pressure, regulate insulin production, and scavenge reactive oxygen species (ROS).
- Milk helps improve metabolic rate.
Now that you know the health benefits of banana and milk, let me tell you what will happen when you consume them together.
Combined Benefits Of Banana And Milk
- Put together, bananas and milk provide the body with ample doses of proteins, vitamins, dietary fiber, and minerals.
- The nutrients received from this diet are enough to supply the body with a sufficient amount of energy to sustain it for a period of 3 to 4 days.
So, it is clear that following the banana and milk diet for 3-4 days will not harm you, provided you follow a good diet plan. And to do that, you must scroll down as I have prepared a well-balanced banana and milk diet plan for you.
Keeping these points in mind, try the banana and milk diet to shed the extra inches successfully and fit into your favorite dress without wearing an uncomfortable body shaper.
Banana and milk are both healthy and a great way to lose weight quickly for an upcoming event. Start today and see the results in just 3 days. Good luck!