Drinking Water Help In Growing Taller
Water is life this is a very popular saying. Nobody can survive without water. It plays a vital role in everyone’s life. It aids in height factors. Water creates miracle in treating many kinds of ailments. We don’t really have to tell you the goodness of drinking water. However, the serious question is, does drinking water help you grow taller? Read on to know!
It also helps a lot in helping your kid growing taller. So, encourage your child to drink more amount of water, not just in summers, but pretty much a good amount daily. How much should you drink? We’ll tell you all about it.
What Does Water Contain That Can Help You Grow Taller?
- The minerals and proteins play a big role in our body. They unleash their true power by better cell absorption. If our cells aren’t healthy, this absorption will not take place. Water truly helps in this absorption process and contribute to the height.
- The best way to combat the genetic problems associated with less height can be rectified by drinking ample water. It flushes out the toxins off your body and makes the cells healthy.
You need to drink the right amount of water every day. For men, the Institute of Medicine advocates about 3 liters of water per day. For women on the other hand, the Institute advocates about 2 liters of water per day. That would be roughly anywhere between 7-8 eight glasses of water. Split them to drink at intervals. This way, you sure will get the right intake.
How Drinking Water Helps You In Growing Taller
- Water helps the body to function better by absorbing more proteins and minerals in cells efficiently. Cells are the main organelles which help in absorbing different vitamins and minerals.
- Cells should be healthy enough to complete this absorption process efficiently. Water supports cell to function good and improves its absorption phenomenon. These proteins and vitamins play a very important role in increasing your height. So, water plays a very important role in increasing height of the individuals.
- Water constitutes around 80% of your body. Every cell of your body needs water to function properly. When cell will work in a good manner then the body functions good and in turn growth of the body is accelerated resulting in increase in the height.
Improves Digestive System
- Water helps in improving the digestive system of your body.
- Water plays a vital role in extracting the essential vitamins and minerals consumed from your diet.
- So it accelerates the procedure of minerals absorption and also of digestion.
- The food we consume contains important minerals such as vitamin D and calcium that enhances the height growth.
- They get absorbed into your body cells very easily as these minerals are soluble in water.
- Dehydration is best prevented by water. We are taught from primary school to drink lots of water to prevent dehydration.
- Dehydration has various side effects and it can cause several other medical problems.
- Body gets deprived of vitamins and minerals due to dehydration of the body.
- Dry skin and headaches are very common effects of dehydration.
- Growth also gets hampered due to less hydration or dehydration of the body.
- Drink a minimum of 8-10 water glasses daily in the formative years to grow taller.
There are Some Medical Conditions Which Hamper the Height Growth
- Genetic factors also play a role in controlling growth factors.
- Exercise daily and drink lots of water then these factors can be overcome.
- Water makes the cells of body healthy as it flushes all the toxins away. These cells become healthy to absorb all the good nutrients required for the growth of body and thus help you in growing taller.
Taking Height Supplements
- Kids taking calcium supplements are best absorbed with the help of water.
- Water helps to work supplements more efficiently in increasing height.
- Water helps a lot in attaining maximum height.
- Water is essential in increasing growth factors. Keep on drinking more and more water and keep growing.
Water is magic fluid that is capable of restoring energy to your body. It quenches your thirst while making sure you are hydrated well. About 60% of our body is made of water. That pretty much sums up the importance of water for our body.